How about adding a little more magic to this Christmas season? I love making Magic Reindeer Food. It is very simple to make and the kids have a lot of fun adding reindeer food and sprinkles to the yard in anticipation for the arrival of Santa and his reindeer.
You will need:
1. Any type of oats.
2. Glitter in your favorite color.
4. Sandwich bags.
5. Scissors to cut the labels out.
6. Stapler or Tape.
7. Hole puncher.
8. Measuring cup if you have one.
9. Magic Reindeer Label.
How to make it:
1. Give a sandwich bag to each student.
2. Use a measuring cup to add a cup of oats.
3. Choose your favorite color of glitter. Add a dash, or more to the bag.
4. Staple or tape the "Magic Reindeer Food" label to the front of the bag.
5. Hole punch the top or side of the label.
6. Add a small piece of ribbon to finish it off.
That's it! We already put our "Magic Reindeer Food" under the Christmas tree at home.
The kids will sprinkle it in our front yard on Christmas Eve before they go to bed.
All we will have to do is wait for Santa and those reindeer to arrive.
The reindeer will enjoy eating some oats while Santa eats some cookies by the Christmas tree :)