Oct 31, 2012

Treats for Our Sweets

Welcome to Kinder Alphabet. I hope that you are having a lot of fun finding goodies along the way. Teachers need some treats too, right? As you can see, some teacher friends and I have teamed up to bring you many Sweet Treats. Make sure to visit every blog for your freebies.


I have some Thanksgiving Printables to get you ready for November. I hope that you enjoy them!

You can get the Spanish Thanksgiving Printables here.

Happy Halloween!
   

Your next stop is at 


10 comments:

  1. Thank you SO MUCH!!! I love that we get treats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo soo much! I surely needed a pick-me-up after a longggg day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I teach first grade but this will be such a great independent book for their book boxes! Thanks so much. (I didn't even have to put on my costume :) )

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious, Lidia! I know my little girls are going to LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!
    Shibahn
    www.landoflearning.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the guided reading book. Thanks for the share...and for the Spanish version!! :)

    http://littlemissglamourgoestokindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

09 10